The other day I received this neat little box in the mail from the Conscious Box company.
How Does It Work?
Conscious Box is a monthly subscription service focusing on sustainability, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility. You’ll receive one Conscious Box per month, and you can choose the plan that works best for you (with some serious savings along the way!)
- Get a variety of unique pure & natural products every month
- From organic food to vegan beauty products, you’re sure to find new favorites
- Discover ethical and purpose-driven businesses of all sizes
- Get content on daily living tips, exciting monthly themes, and creative ways to use your box!
Start discovering the best of the planet every month—sign up today!
Do you have more questions about Conscious Box? Check out our FAQ.
The little box comes with all these different samples of organic products, from candy to laundry detergent. My little box included all of these neat products.
The product that I liked the most out of these samples. was indeed the lavender soap. The wrapper of the soap is degradable and once you plant it is grows wildflowers!!
5 fun ways that you can reuse your Conscious Box
1. Plant a flower in it and watch it grow through the box’s window.
2. Shred the boxes for a great base for creating compost.
3. Customize and upcycle! Use them as a canvas for pens, pencils, scissors, or any other art supplies. You can even draw and design the outside of the box to fit your own style!
4. Use the box’s window as a one-of-a-kind picture frame.
5. Fill it with tissues and pull them right out of the box’s window.
My most favorite of the 5 is #1. We had a garden last year and it would be fun to plant flowers this upcoming Spring!
These box subscriptions would be a great gift for those that have everything. This allows them to try a couple of products that they might not have a chance to otherwise.