I seem to be having trouble selling diaper cakes (like pictured below). I'm not sure exactly why. I think it is because I have not been able to get my business out in the open yet. I have such a passion for babies and making these hand made each time brings such joy to my life.
Here is the link to my Etsy shop where I am currently selling them: http://www.etsy.com/listing/35718389/custom-made-diaper-cakes
DO any of you have any recommendations or ideas on ways that I can sell more? I really love making them and wished I had more buyers.
One commenter will win any book/s of choice from the Book Depository up to $10 total.
- Must provide a thought on the diaper cakes and it must be a real thought.
- Leave a way to contact you
- Put the giveaway button on your sidebar (leave link) - +2
- Tweet/blog/facebook (leave DIRECT links) - +1 each
- +50 buy a diaper cake!
- +20 buy something besides a diaper cake from My Etsy store!
**If you are extremely interested in one then please email me at: ashleysbookshelf at gmail dot com**
ENDS Dec 31st!
**The more I sale the more prizes I can giveaway!! So please help spread the word. Not only through the web but also in person!**